If you want to be involved in developing Dustin's IT security, this role may be right for you!
As Information Security Officer, you will have a key role within information- and IT Security governance of Dustin. You will be involved in a variety of assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, employee, and business information in compliance with our own security standards. You will be a part of a team of five colleagues within IT Security. Together you handle everything that has to do with IT Security at Dustin.
My name is Robert Ekvall and I am Information Security Manager at Dustin. I am looking for an analytical and structured professional with high understanding of the technological and organisational challenges linked to information- and IT security in general. My leadership is characterized by empowerment and integrity. I believe in not adhering to the status quo and creating an environment where you are given the opportunity to excel.
What you get
- Exciting personal development and career opportunities
- A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin’s transformation
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- A family atmosphere with a “win as a team” feeling
- Collective agreements and other benefits
Who you are
- Communicative and process-oriented
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Appreciates collaborating with colleagues and has the ability to build strong cross-functional relationsships
- A team player and unpretentious
What you’ll do
In your role you work with strategic security, contract management / risk, governance and compliance.
Your team works with everything that has to do with IT Security at Dustin – policy, governance, incidents, rules and limits for what risks we can handle. You go through agreements and ensure that our ability lives up to what we have agreed on.
You will coordinate Dustin’s needs to identify risks and implement information security improvements, you are a support to ensure compliance with Dustin’s policies, standards and regulations as well as legal requirements regarding information security. It is part of your work to be a support and coordinate the implementation of information security and data protection in the development of new services and to ensure that Dustin in its procurement of suppliers sets relevant security requirements. If you have interest in learning and working with data protection it is meritorious. In your daily work you will have a lot of interactions with Dennie Karlsson (CISO) and Robert Ekvall who are central to the IT Security work at Dustin. You will be involved as a consultant on security solutions and can be involved in everything from sales support, analysis, design and implementation to support.
What you have
- 3-5 years of working experience in relevant positions
- Relevant university or college education
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Master’s degree within information security, data science or system engineering is meritorious
- Any of the following certifications is meritorious: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH