Welcome to Dustin! Dustin is a leading online IT partner serving the Nordic region and the Netherlands. We help our customers to stay in the forefront by providing them with the right IT solution at the right time and at the right price.
We are now on a journey to transform our internal IT Operations towards a service-centered and cloud-based infrastructure, and we want you to be part of it!
We use Azure as our main platform, and run a mix of classic VMs, containers and serverless. We are early in our journey, so you will have a good opportunity to influence the way we build and run our infrastructure platform on which our development teams deploy and run software.
Automation is key. Data is value. Security is important.
What you will do
- Collect service requirements from all stakeholders.
- Design, build and operate our cloud platform infrastructure.
- Increase knowledge sharing within your area of expertise across the organization.
- Improve current services so they become more efficient, more automated and/or more transparent.
- Influence decisions that will affect our future architecture.
As Dustin is a Microsoft Partner, we have access to Azure education programs and certifications. We want our employees to grow!
We are a digital first company and measure performance on deliverables and results rather than time spent at the office. We allow remote work, but some meetings will require physical meetings in the office.
Skills & Requirements
We think you are a curious and driven individual, that:
- Have at least 3 years' relevant experience within infrastructure delivery on a cloud platform, preferable Azure.
- Can use PowerShell, and/or another scripting languages.
- Have a passion for building reliable infrastructure services that brings value to the users.
- Think repetitive tasks are boring so you always automate them.
- Take decisions based on data, together with your team.
- Have excellent communication skills (in English) can work both independently and collaborate in a team.
- Have a valid work permit in Norway, Denmark or Sweden.
It is a big plus if you have Azure certifications, for example AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies.
We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometime a case study or test. This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on a fair data driven basis.
More about working @ Dustin
You will find yourself in a friendly environment where empathy and compassion are important parts of our way of work. We believe that the best results are achieved when we have engaged employees and therefore work-life balance is a high priority for us. We strive to work in a planned manner with a long-term focus, while resolving more urgent incidents in a structured way.
We take pride in being a place where you can learn and improve your skills, which is a win-win on our current journey into an ever-changing future.
Dustin has collective agreement as well as wellness grants for our employees.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our IT Infrastructure Manager Tobias Bollmark.