Do you work with IT security today and want to take the next step in your career and get more responsibility?
We are now looking for an IT Security Specialist for our IT security team. If you want to be involved in developing Dustin's IT security and data protection, this role may be right for you!
To succeed in this role, we see that you have a couple of years of experience and want to work towards a more technical area of IT security. You preferably also have some experience in system development. In this role you´ll get the opportunity to develop yourself and Dustin with the latest and best suited technical security solutions.
You probably also have experience in working with IT security in larger organizations with high security goals. Experience in handling customer data and other sensitive information is meritorious.
Who are you
- Curious and structured
- Committed and innovative
- Unpretentious and communicative
- A team player with a "win as a team" feeling
- Interest in IT security in larger organizations
What you get
- Exciting personal development and career opportunities
- A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin's transformation
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- A family atmosphere with a "win as a team" feeling
- Collective agreements and other benefits
What you do
I this role, you will have to work close with both the infrastructure and development teams at Dustin to use your expertise and knowledge to ensure that the best solutions are implemented from an IT security perspective. You will also be able to act as a requirements analyst and perform some testing.
You will work in a team with competent and committed colleagues with different experiences. You will report to the nearest IT security manager. There are great opportunities to take initiatives and run new projects within the IT security field at Dustin. Majority of the team today are based in Stockholm, but since we work remote first there are opportunities to work from other places. It is advantageous if you are reasonably close to a Dustin office as you sometimes might need to be on site physically.
What you have
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in IT security
- Fluent English in speech and writing
- Certification within CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker (ecc Council.org)
- Security design for infrastructure
- Azure infrastructure
- Application security
- Best practice for applications