As a Project and Process Developer at Dustin you will lead business critical change initiatives. This means leading both larger strategical projects and complex process implementations. You will also support two colleagues in developing Dustin´s Project Office. My name is Alexander Halldén and I am acting Head of Business Process Management at Dustin. I lead a team of highly skilled professionals and I am now looking for a new team member to join our interesting journey ahead.
What you’ll get
- Exciting personal development and career opportunities
- A unique opportunity to be in the middle of the transformation within Dustin
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- A family atmosphere with a “win as a team” mentality
- Collective agreements and other benefits
Who you are
- A curious person with a can-do attitude to problem solving
- An excellent communicator and listener who enjoys internal networking
- Self-motivated, not afraid to take initiative, and highly driven to produce results
- Strong interpersonal skills, to motivate and lead your project/process team.
What you’ll do
As a Project & Process Developer at Dustin you will work with stakeholders in all of Dustin´s Organization. You will help the business break down complex problems into concrete action plans and secure progress and implementation on schedule. A side from leading change you challenge and improve the current way of working by implementing new tools and methods.
You will also:
- Formulate and define operational excellence through an understanding of business processes, systems and industry requirements.
- Improve objectives through research and fact-finding.
- Design or modify business processes and the corresponding information technology solutions.
- Perform analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, researching gaps and providing process and/or development solutions.
The project and process development team consist of four colleagues all supporting Dustin in different change initiatives. Every team member has their own area of responsibility that they are specialists within. In the team we support each other with experience, tools and methods.
A normal week start with a morning checking with the team, you then work with stakeholders to secure progress and manage risks related to the project or process you are leading. Deviations from the plan or new risks are communicated to the business owner or steering group. Every Thursday the team have a longer team meeting where we go through news within Dustin and other group topics.
What you have
- 3-4 years relevant working experience of leading complex process changes or strategical projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Engineering
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience and certification of lean and/or Six Sigma is meritorious
- Master’s degree in Finance or Engineering is meritorious
- PRINCE2 Project Management certification is meritorious