We are now looking for a skilled CRM Developer and Application Specialist with deep knowledge in Dynamics CRM platform.
As a CRM Developer and Application Specialist you will work in our CRM team, in close collaboration with other teams and business stakeholders within Dustin. You will always strive to maximize business benefit from the CRM system and to ensure that CRM works seamlessly across the organization, where you come up with the best solutions both from a technical and a business perspective. You will be a part of a CRM team consisting of both senior and junior colleagues.
My name is Julia Björn, Manager for the Dynamics & PIM team and the recruiting manager for this role. I value energy, ambition, commitment, and development and as a leader I am driven, transparent and openminded. My main task is to create the right conditions for my team to succeed.
Who you are:
- Have good attention to detail and strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Have a structured mindset and enjoy improving and develop working processes
- Curious and solution-oriented
- Driven and takes responsibility for your own work in close collaboration with others
- Prestigeless and flexible
- A team player who contributes to a good team spirit
What you'll get:
- Exciting personal development and career opportunities
- A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin's transformation journey
- A family atmosphere with a "win as a team"-spirit where we continuously work to improve our way of working and what we deliver
- Collective agreements and other benefits
What you’ll do:
In this role you will combine your developer and application specialist skills working with configuration, application development, end-user support, troubleshooting, system administration work and software maintenance. You will design and implement the CRM solution to be fully compliant with the sales processes across the organization and understanding the business requirements and needs. To ensure stability in the platform, you need to make sure proper testing is always done, as well as ensure that proper functional and technical documentation is in place. How you divide your time between developing and working with processes is up to you, and you have your team to work with.
To succeed in the role, you will collaborate both with the CRM team and other stakeholders, with the objective to improve and support business processes, user experience and most important - the customer experience. You should always strive to know as much as possible about the latest versions of Dynamics CRM. In the near future you will be able to work in Azure since we are on our way to move to the cloud.
You should have:
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience within CRM
- Knowledge about the REST API and Webservice (SOAP)
- University level of education within IT and/or Data
- Experience working with Dynamics CRM 2016 and previous versions, and CRM business processes
- Experience from the Swedish labour market and from Swedish companies
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Experience from working with Agile methods is meritorious
Recruitment Process: We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometime a case study test. This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on the fair data driven basis.