We are now looking for a skilled CRM Developer and Specialist with deep knowledge in Dynamics CRM platform.
My name is Julia Björn, Manager for the Dynamics&PIM team and the recruiter for this role. I value energy, ambition, commitment and development and as a leader I am driven, transparent and openminded. My main task is to create the right conditions for the team to succeed.
Who you are:
- Have good attention to detail and strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Have a structured mindset and enjoy to improve and develop working processes
- Curious and solution-oriented
- Have the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Driven and takes responsibility for your own work in close collaboration with others
- Prestigeless and flexible
- A team player who contributes to good team spirit
- You are always looking for ways to improve yourself and your work
What you'll get:
- Exciting personal development and career opportunities
- A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin's transformation journey
- A family atmosphere with a "win as a team"-spirit where we continuously work to improve our way of working and what we deliver
- Collective agreements and other benefits
What you’ll do:
As a CRM developer and application specialist you will work in our CRM team, in close collaboration with other teams and business stakeholders within Dustin. You'll always strive to maximize business benefit from the CRM system and to ensure that CRM works seamlessly across the organization, where you come up with the best solutions both from a technical and a business perspective.
You will combine your developer and application specialist skills working with configuration, application development, end-user support, troubleshooting, system administration work and software maintenance. You will design and implement the CRM solution to be fully compliant with the sales processes across the organization, understanding the business requirements and needs. To ensure stability in the platform, you need to make sure proper testing is always done, as well as ensure that proper functional and technical documentation is in place.
To succeed in the role you will collaborate both with the CRM team and other stakeholders, with the objective to improve and support business processes, the user experience and most importantly - the customer experience. You should always strive to know as much as possible about the latest versions of Dynamics CRM.
You should have:
- Minimum 5-10 years experience within CRM
- Knowledge about the REST API and also Webservice (SOAP)
- University level of education within IT and Data
- Experience working with Dynamics CRM 2016 and previous versions, and also CRM business processes
- Dynamics 365 understanding of integrations between CRM and other systems
- General knowledge about other Microsoft technologies outside the CRM area
- .Net with C# programming language
- SQL Server
- Knowledge of migrating from older to newer Dynamics versions
- Azure for example Service Bus, function App, APIM and APP service
At Dustin you will be a part of a team with high skilled professionals where we together win as a team and on our journey keep things moving - and of course have fun at work! Does it sound interesting? Send in your application today!