Do you know what is takes to build a brand that people love?
In 2020 Dustin launched a renewed brand position, communication concept and visual identity to reposition us on the Nordic market and strengthen our strategic journey ahead. We are now offering a unique opportunity and are looking for you who has a commercial mindset and a passion for building powerful brands.
My name is Stephanie Forsblom, EVP for Marketing & Communication at Dustin and the recruiter for this role. I value energy, ambition and empathy and as a leader I am best described as inclusive, transparent and driven.
Who you are
- Driven with a positive and inspiring attitude
- Highly strategic, creative and results-oriented
- Structured and customer focused
- Have a balanced approach using judgement and analytical information in decision making
- Communicative and a team player
What you get
- Exciting personal development and career opportunities in a company in constant change
- A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin's transformation journey
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- A family atmosphere with a "win as a team" feeling
What you do
As Head of Brand you will be responsible for Dustin’s brand strategy to increase awareness and preference among different categories of audience across our markets. You will lead our fantastic brand team and work closely with external creative bureaus, media agencies and the other teams within the Marketing and Communication department.
In your daily work you will be planning and implementing brand positioning initiatives such as broad reach brand campaigns across the markets and in line with our annual growth targets. You have a detailed understanding and experience of working with different bought media channels, including TV, and building strong cross-channel brand campaigns. With the help of brand measurement techniques, such as long-term attribution and marketing mix modelling you ensure the right effect of the campaigns, that “moves the needle” and you share insights to keep others up to date on brand performance. Together with the brand team you are also responsible for driving our company-wide approach to brand design, and shaping its translation into marketing communication.
This is strategic role within the company, and you will be part of the leadership team for Marketing & Communication and will have a great opportunity to influence Dustin's strategic journey ahead.
What you have
- 8+ years of relevant work experience with a strong track record of building brands
- Relevant university or college education
- Experience within the B2B sector and/or e-commerce
- Experience from building, leading and developing high-performance brand marketing and creative teams
- Fluent in English and one Nordic language in both speech and writing
In this position you can work from all of our Nordic offices.