Are you analytical and have a commercial mindset? Do you thrive in a fast-moving environment where you can shape the way we work and noticeably impact the results? We present you with a unique opportunity to for 10 months learn world class pricing, ecommerce and retail at one of the leaders in the business. We are currently looking for a temporary hire to cover for parental leave.
In the role of Country Pricing Manager at Dustin you are responsible for the pricing in your designated country. This is a hands-on role, with a clear focus on execution. You drive pricing related actions on a daily basis to achieve sales and profit targets. You will be one of the main players in connecting our relation sales teams with category management and ecommerce specialists.
You will form part of a team of highly skilled pricing professionals who constantly works to further refine Dustin’s cutting-edge transactional business capabilities. With our collaborative mentality we will make sure you quickly feel like a contributing part of the company.
My name is Joakim Stålebrink; I am Head of Pricing at Dustin and the recruiter for this position. I think it is important that work is characterized by commitment, accountability, personal development and having fun. I set high expectations, but we have fun together, and we win as a team. You will be part of to the Transactional Sales & Category department in SMB Nordic.
Overall tasks and responsibilities
- Manage pricing to drive Dustin’s transactional sales, margin and customer intake in designated countries.
- Define, measure and follow-up KPIs related to Dustin’s transactional sales performance.
- Handle administrative tasks like executing price update tools and batch uploads of prices
- Manage and improve Dustin’s competitor price intelligence and analysis.
- Secure that the pricing team make use of current best practices.
In this role you will work in close collaboration with product managers and online channel specialists – and we therefore put high emphasis on your personal skills and ability to build relationships and trust. You will communicate on all levels, from close colleague to senior Dustin management teams. For us, it’s important that you are a team player.
We offer you the possibility to join a highly ambitious team where you will be able to learn and develop both professionally and personally.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering.
- Experience from working with ecommerce, retail or consulting.
- Strong commercial mindset and interest – you enjoy doing good business.
- Strong analytical skills and interest in working with large sets of data – you are data driven.
- Curious, self-motivated and hands-on personality with high communication skills.
- Project management capabilities.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Excel.
- Big data, SQL and Power Query experience is a merit.