As our new Head of Legal for Services & Solutions, you will have the opportunity to build a legal function within this business area. You will work closely with the Services & Solutions management team, our M&A team and the managing directors of our non-integrated companies. A part of the Legal Team you will be part of a highly appreciated team of seven stars focusing on corporate affairs, data privacy, contracts and commercial and mergers and acquisitions.
My name is Sara Edlund, I am General Counsel at Dustin Group and leads our legal affairs and data privacy program. I am now looking for our next star in our Legal Team. As a leader, I want to enable my co-workers to be their best selves by identifying and using their strengths and drive to create value for the business. I believe in personal commitment and clear goals. To feel committed, I think it is important to understand how one’s contribution creates added value for our business. In the team, we have an open communication where we continuously support and challenge each other to develop.
Who are you
- Significant drive with a positive and inspiring attitude
- Communicative and business oriented
- Structured and embracing change
What you get
- Opportunity to develop the legal function in a fast-growing company where we keep things moving
- Chance to grow personally and as legal counsel
- Dynamic and multicultural environment with operations in five countries
- A workplace with a “win as a team” attitude
What you do
The essence of the role is to enable our operations within Services & Solutions to take the right decision at the right time. You will be expected to merge business expectations with legal requirements into an easy to find, use and understand product, process, or contract.
Main tasks are:
- Developing and maintaining the contract structure for Dustin Services
- Support and advice within our service development process.
- General legal support to our non-integrated subsidiaries
- Support and advice in our M&A processes
To be successful in this role you have
- LLM from any of the Nordic countries
- About 5 + years of relevant work experience from a corporate law firm and/or inhouse position
- Extensive experience in commercial agreements and IT
- Experience in M&A
- Fluency in English and any of the Nordic languages
About the recruitment process
To help us finding the right person for the right role, we follow a competence-based, structured interview process with three meetings where your skills, experiences, and qualities relevant to the role and Dustin will be assessed. As part of the process, online tests is used to help us increase our matching success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and succeed in the role. Also, we welcome you to ask questions you may have at any stage of the process so that you can assess us as your future employer and workplace.