Do you want to get the opportunity to shape how HR Operations deliver service within Dustin?
In the role as HR Operations Manager you will drive the daily operations and making sure that they run smoothly. You will make improvements and automations in our systems within payroll as well as develop and change our processes within HR Operations. You will also lead a team of six people within payroll and HR administration who are located in all of the Nordics.
My name is Sofia Sunder and I am Head of People Experience at Dustin. My leadership can be described as transparent, with a coaching approach and a lot of trust. For me it is important to work close as a team, to learn from each other and have fun together.
Who you are
- Team player and relationship builder
- Analytical and decisive
- Strong communicator
- Strategic mindset and like to lead other
What you’ll get
- Exciting individual development and career opportunities
- A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin's transformation journey
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- An informal culture with a "win as a team"-spirit
- Collective agreements and other benefits
What you’ll do
In your daily work you will distribute your time between supporting the team and supporting in overall decisions for payroll and Comp&Ben through the whole organization. Dustin is growing and the routines and systems we have in place today needs to be updated. You will be responsible for driving different change initiatives for our current ways of working and new systems for HR Operations. You will be responsible for leading the way in these changes and collaborate with other HR Specialists and HRBPs as well as managers as a payroll expert. You will give support in general questions within payroll connected to salary reviews, market trends, statistics, and People KPIs. You will also handle Group Comp&Ben by handling STI, LTI and salary benchmarks and be a general support in different Comp&Ben matters.
What you have
- 5+ years of relevant working experience within payroll & Comp&Ben
- Strong knowledge of different HRIS systems, preferably for all the Nordic countries
- Experience working with change management and developing working procedures and processes mapping
- Leadership experience, formal or informal
- Bachelor’s degree within relevant fields or equivalent working experience
- Good knowledge of the whole Office-package
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge in People Analytics is merited