Do you want to be part of an exciting journey and drive Dustin's web sites, content marketing and brand forward? Are you a skilled digital designer and have a good understanding of the digital reading experience?
As Digital Designer at Dustin you will be a part of a cross functional design and content marketing team who are responsible for developing design and content marketing for all channels and sites in five different markets across the Nordics and the Netherlands. Last year we launched a renewed brand position, communication concept and visual identity and you will be part of taking that to the next step within the areas of design and content marketing.
You will work with specialists in different design areas and collaborate with other digital designers and Strategic Content Manager, but also with graphic designers, Art Director and Creative Director. We are constantly learning and developing together. We always strive to be open and humble with each other and work toward the same goals throughout the whole organization.
Who you are:
- Transparent and prestigeless
- A strong communicator and a driven team player
- Curious and solution oriented
- Open and inspiring
- A creative coder or technical designer
- Always strive to deliver
What you’ll get:
- Enjoy a flexible work life
- To be a part of an agile team setup
- The opportunity to be a part of Dustin's transformation journey
- An informal culture with a "win as a team"-spirit
- Collective agreements and other benefits
What you’ll do:
As a Digital Designer you will design and work with wireframe, mock-up and layout of landing pages, originals, ads, banners, and template design for our sites in five different markets. You design, code and program in HTML, CSS and Adobe Suite, and will be measuring your work via AB-testing, tracking, heatmaps and Hotjar always looking for the best quality and effect.
The work includes publishing articles both weekly and quarterly, building and layout landing pages and maintaining information pages. You will participate in layout discussions with copy and develop and influence how we should structure our pages and sites moving forward. You will also work with conversion and be involved in Dustin’s SEO work.
As a Digital Designer you are expected to be part of project groups and take part in an agile way of working. You should also be a part in creating a creative environment where all can learn and grow together, and function as an ambassador when it comes to web editorial questions.
What you have:
- 3-5+ years of relevant working experience of digital design and web editing
- Excellent knowledge and experience working in CSS, HTML and Adobe Suite
- Experience working in a Content Management System (CMS)
- University degree within relevant field or equivalent
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Speaking other Nordic languages is merited
- Knowledge in graphical or visual design is merited