Do you want a key role in driving the development forward on one of the largest e-commerce sites in the Nordics?
We are now looking for a Product Owner for our E-commerce team. Together with other Product Owners and under the leadership of a Chief Product Owner, you will be responsible for driving the development of our websites, Dustin and Dustin Home, for all our markets and customer segments. You are a part of a cross-functional team consisting of developers, analysts, designers and UX specialists as well as various representatives from the business.
We are a team that is characterized by cooperation, responsibility and curiosity and we work together to grow Dustin by putting the customer and the customer experience in focus.
- Customer focused & curious to understand
- Structured and analytical
- Communicative and unpretentious
- An inspirational team player
About the position:
In the role of Product Owner, your main responsibility is to make sure the product team is striving to create maximal customer value for the investments we do and make them harmonize with the business needs. You are also responsible to create and realize product vision and strategy for Dustin's digital platform based on the business strategy.
Together with the team you identify and understand challenges and guide them through the cycles of discovery and delivery. Together you work to achieve the expected outcome with as little output as possible and work to reduce scope instead of adding time. You own and prioritize the backlog on an overall level and synchronize with other teams and Product Owners. You are expected to build a close relationship with our stakeholders to identify and understand needs and to inform them about progress and outcome. Based on our customer and business needs, you create a vision for the customer journey on our websites and are an ambassador for creating a hypothesis and data-driven approach within Dustin.
You are also responsible for leading and facilitating the work of prioritizing, pruning and breaking down the need for iterative and incremental development with fast feedback cycles to ensure that what we build has value for the business and that we solve the right problems.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to be part of Dustin's transformation journey
- Exciting development and career opportunities
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- An informal culture of "win as a team" environment
- Collective agreements and other benefits
What you bring:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager or a similar role
- Previous experience of leading hypothesis driven development to achieve business goals
- Experience of leading cross-functional teams and working with an agile approach
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Education within a relevant field is merited
- Previous experience working within E-commerce is merited
We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometimes a case study test. This ensures that we find the right person for the right role based on a fair data driven basis. Most of the meetings will be through Teams, but if all participants feel comfortable with a meeting at the office - it's possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the recruiter Ellinor Alkvist at email@example.com