Do you want a key role in driving the development forward on one of the largest e-commerce sites in the Nordics?
We are now looking for a Product Owner for our E-commerce team. Together with three other Product Owners and under the leadership of a Chief Product Owner, you will be responsible for driving the development of our websites, Dustin and Dustin Home, for all our markets and customer segments. You are a part of a cross-functional team consisting of developers, analysts, designers and UX specialists as well as various representatives from the business.
We are a team that is characterized by cooperation, responsibility and curiosity and we work together to grow Dustin by putting the customer and the customer experience in focus.
Who you are
- Structured and meticulous
- Humble and unpretentious
- Communicative and attentive
- An inspirational team player
- Service-minded and analytical
What you get
- Exciting development and career opportunities
- A unique opportunity to be part of Dustin's transformation journey
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- An informal culture of "win as a team" environment
- Collective agreements and other benefits
What you do
In the role of Product Owner, your main responsibility is to understand and translate business and customer needs into technical requirements for development, and to create and realize product vision and strategy for Dustin's digital platform based on the business strategy. You lead your team through the agile development cycle and together you work to achieve the expected outcome with as little output as possible and work to reduce scope instead of adding time. You own and prioritize the backlog on an overall level and synchronize with other teams and Product Owners.
You are expected to build a close relationship with our stakeholders to identify and understand needs and to inform them about progress and outcome. Based on our customer and business needs, you create a vision for the customer journey on our websites and are an ambassador for agile methodology and to create a hypothesis and data-driven approach within Dustin. You are also responsible for leading and facilitating the work of prioritizing, pruning and breaking down the need for iterative and incremental development with fast feedback cycles to ensure that what we build has value for the business and that we solve the right problems.
What you have
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as a Product Owner or similar role
- Used functioning as a bridge and translate requirements between business and technology
- Experience of leading cross-functional teams and working from an agile approach
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Education within a relevant field is merited
- Previous experience working within E-commerce is merited
Recruitment Process: We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometimes a case study test. This ensures that we find the right person for the right role based on a fair data driven basis. Most of the meetings will be through Teams, but if all participants feel comfortable with a meeting at the office - it's possible. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the recruiter Ellinor Alkvist at firstname.lastname@example.org