In the role of Manager for AI & Data Management, you will be at the center of an efficient and modern IT organization in the Nordic and Benelux regions, and our strong value-based culture is an excellent foundation for building high-performing and motivated teams. You will lead two teams of senior employees, Business Intelligence and Data Innovation, and report to me.
My name is Eric Markström and I am the Head of Development at Dustin. What is important to us, and which we like to see is important to you as well, is that the work is characterized by structure, joy, curiosity and continuous value creation. In my management team, we have a cross functional focus and a close collaborative climate.
In your role, you will support and continuously develop two development teams in the areas of Business Intelligence and Data Innovation. These teams consist of both employees and consultants. You are responsible for the entire area regarding Business Intelligence, Data Management and Data Innovation and together with your team members you create information in a structured way to the entire Dustin organization.
You are responsible for the tactical and strategic roadmap and drive changes and improvements within assigned areas. You are advisory to your teams and business stakeholders and have the ability to understand how we create value for others within the organization. In your managerial role, you are responsible for budgeting, recruitment and employee development.
Dustin is on an exciting cloud journey, where AI & Data Management is one of the teams that is at the forefront. The team works with Microsoft's BI stack and Dustin has chosen Azure as the cloud provider. AI & Data Management is a central grouping to drive Dustin's business and management to become even more data driven. We face exciting challenges in further strengthening cooperation with business stakeholders, streamlining the development process and using data assets as a strong business driver. There will also be a strong focus on the goal of increasing opportunities with Automation & Machine Learning.
Who you are
- A communicative leader with an interest in coaching and agile leadership
- Curious and proactive
- Committed and result-oriented
- Tactically and strategically focused with an understanding of both IT and business
What you get
- International exposure through interaction with colleagues throughout the Nordic region and the Benelux
- An inclusive culture with "Win as a team" as its motto
- Exciting personal development and career opportunities in an organization in constant change
- A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin's journey
- Collective agreements and other benefits
- A modern and pleasant workplace in Nacka Strand
What you have
- 3+ years of experience in leadership and formal personnel responsibilities
- Experience and knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Engineering
- Experience in change management and data management
- University or college education or equivalent knowledge from experience
- Fluent speech and writing in both Swedish and English
- Experience of leading agile teams or DevOps is an advantage
- Experience from Retail is an advantage
Recruitment Process: We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometimes a case study test. This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on the fair data driven basis. Most of the meetings will be through Teams, but if all participants feel comfortable with a meeting at the office - it's possible. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the recruiter Titus Hessel Welin by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.