Do you want the opportunity to develop and take Dustin’s work with Investor Relations to the next level?
In the role as Investor Relations Manager you will be responsible for Dustin’s investor relations which includes preparing financial communication and dialogue with analysts, investors and other stakeholders. You will be part of an open and engaged team placed in the Nordics and the Netherlands.
My name is Eva Ernfors and I am Head of Communication at Dustin. My leadership can be described as transparent, straight forward and with freedom under responsibility. In my team we value mutual trust, an open atmosphere and challenging each other. And we think it is important to have fun at work.
Who you are
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Communicative and strategic
- Team player and people person
- Driven and independent
- Effective and creative
What you get
- Exciting individual development and career opportunities
- A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin's transformation
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- An informal culture with a "win as a team"-spirit
What you’ll do
In the role as Investor Relations Manager you are responsible for maintaining and developing Dustin’s investor relations including financial reporting and contact with our stakeholders. You ensure relevant, consistent, and updated financial communication in all our channels including the corporate website and presentations.
Based on your insights and your analytical and communication skills you shall develop and take our investor relations to the next level making sure that we are in the forefront of financial communication.
The role include project leading of our annual and sustainability report and events such as capital markets day.
In addition to the CEO and CFO you have close co-operation with several parts of the organization; for example the legal and sustainability teams. Sustainability is an important part of our goals and previous experience from working with ESG is merited.
What you have
- 2-5+ years of experience working with Investor Relations in a public company and/or other relevant capital market experience
- Bachelor’s degree within relevant field
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge and experience of how the capital market work
Recruitment Process: We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometimes a case study test. This ensures that we find the right person for the right role based on a fair data driven basis. Most of the meetings will be through Teams, but if all participants feel comfortable with a meeting at the office - it's possible. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the recruiter Ellinor Alkvist at email@example.com