The Sourcing & Supplier Management team is a new (2019) function in Dustin with the aim to add sourcing into supplier decisions and strengthen the management of contracts with suppliers used by Dustin, both direct and indirect. We are a part of the Procurement team reporting to the Supply Chain division.
• We are a central function supporting all parts of Dustin with supplier sourcing and contract management
• We secure that agreements are written with all active suppliers to agree on terms and mitigate business risk for Dustin
• We assure supplier compliancy for data privacy and adherence to Dustin security and sustainability standards
• We help to translate business needs into requirements and agree to terms and conditions assuring Dustin to make deliberate vendor choices.
• We make complex things easier supporting the business to focus on its core task
We are looking for a highly motivated team player to join our team in assuring best practice procurement and sourcing of best fit solutions for Dustin.
Who will love this job:
Sourcing is all about finding the best supplier/solution to fit the business needs. This is the process of taking advantage of purchasing opportunities by continually reviewing current needs against and finding the best fit. Working with sourcing means appraise and improve the company’s sourcing activities by analyzing the company’s spending, supplying partnerships and new possibilities. It is a common business strategy assuring the company to spend wisely and always make deliberate supplier choices. To succeed with sourcing you need to be able to translate business needs into requirements and understand which suppliers that can meet the needs on all levels (functionality – security – sustainability – legal compliancy – price – organization – delivery etc.)
You should be able to maintain and update the supplier database and find alternative suppliers if the existing ones are unable to meet their obligations and/or for meeting growth or new needs.
What you'll get:
- Exciting individual development and career opportunities
- A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin's transformation journey
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- An informal culture with a "win as a team"-spirit
- Collective agreements and other benefits
What you’ll do:
You will be a strong contributor in applying and developing the procurement process in Dustin working in, but not limited to, the below fields.
• Implement efficient sourcing strategies in Dustin
• Evaluate & document current purchasing process & cycle
• Evaluate & guide current purchasing mandate
• Give recommendation to purchase strategy & process (who – when – how)
• Continuously optimize, review and update the sourcing strategy
• Facilitate translating business needs into supplier requirements
• Facilitate supplier assessment in accordance to set standards
• Estimate purchasing cost to set requirement (need to have – nice to have)
• Find, quote and recommend potential suppliers in the market
• Negotiate price and relevant terms with new and existing suppliers (live up to spend)
• Secure profitable deals
• Negotiate contract based on business requirements with potential and existing suppliers
• Assure contract adherence to legal terms & requirements
• Execution of the written contract (facilitate signing)
• Structure and organize (store) agreements to assure findability
You should have:
• Higher degree in Administration, Procurement, Supply Chain or related field.
• Proven experience in sourcing processes
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
• A thorough understanding of sourcing methodologies
• Strong negotiation skills
• Sound time-management and organizational skills
• Strong communication skills
• A team player with drive and willingness to change and contribute
• You should be able to speak and write at least on of the Nordic languages as well as have high communication skills in English
We are a Nordic function supporting the different local companies as well as the full range of business areas. Our headquarter is located in Nacka Strand, Stockholm but the team is spread out in the Nordic countries and we are flexible for anyone to join and locate in another of our offices in the Nordic.