The Sourcing & Supplier Management team is a new (2019) function in Dustin with the aim to add sourcing into supplier decisions and strengthen the management of contracts with suppliers used by Dustin, both direct and indirect. We are a part of the Procurement team reporting to the Supply Chain division.
• We are a central function supporting all parts of Dustin with supplier sourcing and contract management
• We secure that agreements are written with all active suppliers to agree on terms and mitigate business risk for Dustin
• We assure supplier compliancy for data privacy and adherence to Dustin security and sustainability standards
• We help to translate business needs into requirements and agree to terms and conditions assuring Dustin to make deliberate vendor choices.
• We make complex things easier supporting the business to focus on its core task
• We measure our performance in supplier compliance rate, identified suppliers and supplier savings
We are looking for a highly motivated Supplier Management Specialist to join our team in creating strong relationships with suppliers and maintaining the existing ones.
Who will love this job:
Supplier relationship management (SRM) is the systematic, enterprise-wide assessment of suppliers strengths and capabilities with respect to overall business strategy, determination of what activities to engage in with different suppliers, and planning and execution of all interactions with suppliers, in a coordinated fashion across the relationship life cycle, to maximize the value realized through those interactions. This involves all aspects of the relationship including but not limited to:
- Identification and mitigation of operational risk and deliverables
- Business continuity planning
- Understanding the suppliers’ business challenges
- Identification of opportunities to improve value and reduce cost.
- Establishing scorecard metrics for improvement and reviewing progress towards these objectives
- Leveraging the flow of information between key internal process owners and the supplier to create value
You should be able to maintain and update the supplier database and find alternatives if the existing ones are unable to meet their obligations and/or for meeting growth or new needs.
What you'll get:
- Exciting individual development and career opportunities
- A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin's transformation journey
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- An informal culture with a "win as a team"-spirit
- Collective agreements and other benefits
What you’ll do:
There are several responsibilities within the a supplier management process and these exist of, but are not limited to:
• Control supplier portfolio and documentation for legal adherence
• Ensure insight and transparency of supplier spending
• Perform cost benefit analysis
• Implement and govern supplier management activities
• Apply risk minimizing on portfolio
• Support process owners and sourcing specialist where needed
Supplier assessment & approval
• Assessment of potential suppliers assuring compliancy to regulations & Dustin standards
• Review/Audit of existing suppliers assuring compliancy to regulations & Dustin standards
• Onboard and establish new suppliers
• Implement performance controls for assigned suppliers
• Proactively measure achievement against strategic targets
• Monitoring and benchmarking
• Maintaining an up to date library for suppliers assigned
You should have:
- Higher degree in Procurement, Administration, Supply Chain or related field.
- Proven experience in supplier management processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- A thorough understanding of sourcing methodologies
- Strong negotiation skills
- Sound time-management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- A team player with drive and willingness to change and contribute
- You need to speak & write at least one of the Nordic languages as well as show high skills in the English language.
We are a Nordic function supporting the different local companies as well as the full range of business areas. Our headquarter is located in Nacka Strand, Stockholm but the team is spread out in the Nordic countries and we are flexible for anyone to join and locate in another of our offices in the Nordic.