Do you want to take a central role in driving the future direction of one of the largest e-commerce players in the Nordics?
As Chief Product Owner at Dustin you will lead a team of three Product Owners and be a part of the management team of the E-commerce organization.
Your responsibility is to define and drive the overall vision for all our websites and markets, together with your team. You ensure that we develop the right online experience that delights our customers in all segments as well as yielding commercial results. This involves coordinating the product development within different domains and communicate toward stakeholders throughout the organization as well as supporting your product owners and the development teams in their daily work. Your role function as a bridge between the business and IT.
Hiring manager for this position is Anna Stig, Head of Nordic E-commerce at Dustin. Her leadership builds on transparency, delegating mandate and creating engagement as well as having fun while delivering great results.
Who you are:
- Prestige less, curious and empowering leader
- A strong communicator and motivator
- Team player and people person
- Relentlessly focused on customer value and business potential
- Business driven and straight forward
What you get:
- Exciting individual development and career opportunities
- A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin's transformation journey
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- An informal culture with a "win as a team"-spirit
- Collective agreements and other benefits
What you’ll do:
You and your team deliver on our web product vision and commercial targets through customer-centric and iterative development of our web product. Through experimentation, you and the team figure out ways to meet our customers’ needs and drive sales, leads and self-service KPIs, as well as participating in the innovation of new offerings. The Dustin web caters to multiple segments and business models and prioritization, balancing and communicating the progress within all areas is an important part of the role.
This involves leading and supporting your team of Product Owners in the prioritizing of the backlog, goal management and follow-ups. You hold super sprint planning meetings, demos and stakeholder meetings together with Product Owners and you maintain a tight dialogue with the business areas and customers to understand needs and potentials. To help the team succeed in speeding up the development cycle and gain learning faster, a part of your role is to coach the team in agile methodology and ways of working. We want to become even more insight driven in our way of working and we want you to help us get there!
What you have:
- 8+ years of relevant working experience as Product Owner in an agile environment with documented leadership experience of 3+ years
- Used to acting as a bridge between business and IT, and working towards different stakeholders
- Relevant education on university level or similar, preferably within IT/tech or economics
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Experience working within E-commerce is merited
- Experience working in a start-up environment is merited
Recruitment Process: We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometimes a case study test. This ensures that we find the right person for the right role based on a fair data driven basis. Most of the meetings will be through Teams, but if all participants feel comfortable with a meeting at the office - it's possible. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the recruiter Ellinor Alkvist at email@example.com