We are looking for a Solution Architect to join & strengthen our newly formed Enterprise Architecture team to handle increasing demands on architectural roadmaps and support to initiatives & value streams. You will be joining at an exciting time when Dustin is expanding in new markets and increasing investments in IT to make sure that Dustin are ready for the future. We are therefore changing our IT-platform and way of work to be more agile and have even closer cooperation with our business.
As a solution architect responsible for a value stream you will be working closely with value stream owners, product owners, solution architecture colleagues and dev teams to set the direction to a flexible & composable IT-Platform in Azure. You will be responsible for the solution architecture for a value stream. The role includes strategy level and tactical level when making the solution architecture go from hypothesis to implemented.
To succeed in the role, you need to be able to understand business demands and translate them into architecture that improves business processes and the customer experience.
Typical working assignments:
- Define Solution Architecture alternatives and pros/cons and fit to target architecture
- Describe roadmaps and transitions to get to wanted position
- Work on architectural principles & patterns
- Specify integrations needs and design APIs and Events
- Documentation of current solution architecture
What we are looking for:
We are looking for you who have a couple of years as Solution Architect experience and probably have worked as a developer for some years and therefore have deep understanding of the technical part. It´s meritorious if you have experience in information modelling, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and good knowledge of Azure and solution patterns. We are looking for you who wants to drive change in a structured way, are open-minded to explore new solutions and want to be part of an architecture team.
Skills & Requirements
- We think you are a curious and driven individual, that:
- Have at least 3 years' relevant experience in working as a Solution Architect
- Have excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English, can work both independently and collaborate in a team
- It is a big plus if you have any Azure certifications
Dustin as an employer:
I who is recruiting for this role is Daniel Lundgren manager of the Enterprise Architecture team. My leadership is characterized by trust, empowerment and coaching. I see it as my main task to create the right conditions for the team to succeed. In addition Dustin also offers:
- Generous opportunities for continued competence development
- A unique opportunity to be part of Dustin's transformation journey
- A family atmosphere with a strong feeling for the team and the customers
- Flexibility in both working hours and place
- Collective agreements and other benefits
We want a good match! If necessary, we will conduct several interviews. There may also be a case study or a test. This ensures that we find the right person for the right role based on a fair and data-driven basis.