Dustin believe in circular future and aim to enable a circularity movement in the IT industry. We are on the journey towards our 2030 commitments, where a 100% circular customer offering is an essential part to reach our ambitious goal. We encourage our customers to be a part of that journey by providing them with a circular offering, enabling them to use resources more wisely by enabling product takeback of used IT equipment. When working together with our customers, we can influence both upstream and downstream in the value chain and make a positive impact at scale.
In the role as Remarketing Specialist, you will support our customers and our sales organisation with the right valuation for used equipment, at the right time and the right price, you will support our customers in reaching their sustainability targets and Dustin to fulfill our 2030 commitments.
You will be a part of our Takeback team where you will get the chance to help our business to build trust and reputation in a large customer base. The role is dynamic and require engagement and involvement from many stakeholders and you will hence work closely to our customers, sales organisation and logistics.
My name is Frank Svensson and I am Head of Takeback at Dustin. My leadership approach can be described as open, available, listening and empowering. I believe in open and transparent culture and in my team, we value openness, accountability and trust.
- Customer- and solution oriented
- Structured and thorough
- Curious and an achiever
- Dedicated and a team player
About the position
You are responsible for the entire process around used equipment that we retrieve for our customers. This includes ensuring cost levels related to the sale of equipment in terms of correct condition of use and correct optimized pricing. You will manage the valuation and remarketing of the product, manage vendor relationships, and create weekly reports. You will also develop cooperation with buyers of our equipment and drive business development within the area. Your tasks will consist of:
- Valuation of used equipment
- Valuation of future value
- Relationship with brokers
- Sales to brokers
- Price list of used equipment
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin’s sustainability journey and part of building a new team
- International exposure to the entire organisation through interaction with colleagues throughout the Nordic and the Benelux region
- An inclusive culture with “Win as a team” as its motto
- Personal development and career opportunities in an organization that is in constant change
- Collective agreements and other benefits
What you bring
We are to hire one remarketing specialist; we value the right mindset and personality. We think that it is important that you have worked with customer experience and have a good understanding for business.
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge and experience from direct contact with customers
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Swedish
- University degree, MSc or BSc, is meritorious
- Knowledge and work experience from other Nordic countries is meritorious
We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometimes a case study test. This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on the fair data driven basis. Most of the meetings will be through Teams, but if all participants feel comfortable with a meeting at the office - it's possible.