Welcome to Dustin! Dustin is a leading online IT partner serving the Nordic region and the Netherlands. We help our customers to stay in the forefront by providing them with the right IT solution at the right time and at the right price.
We are now on a journey to transform our internal IT Operations towards a service-centered and cloud-based infrastructure. Dustin is growing and we want you to be part of it!
My name is Jimmy Häggström and I work as a manager for the developers in the web teams. My leadership is characterized by trust, inclusion, goal control and coaching. I see it as my main task to create the right conditions for the teams to succeed.
About the position
In your role as an Ops Engineer you will be working with the Dev & Ops development, as well as collaborating closely with our application developers. The objective of your team is to make it easy for our developers to build scalable and secure applications. We collaborate closely with our application developers to create an efficient platform. Together with other teams you will build and maintain our infrastructure, develop the delivery pipeline and monitoring capabilities as well as the various tools we use to operate our technical platform. You will work in an agile environment with a strong focus on continuous improvement. This role involves a lot of responsibility in designing and taking our technical platform to the next level. Tasks included in your role:
- Define solutions to meet service level objectives
- Capacity planning
- Support team in setting up monitoring
- Help build, manage, support and improve tools for continuous integration, automated performance and stress testing & release management
- Support in producing documentation of application management, configuration management, release management, systems architecture and administrative processes
- Analyze and identify performance bottlenecks and make recommendations
- Operability – help build easy to manage and use systems and applications
- Automation – assist in assessing what automation is recommended to implement
- Curious and proactive
- Solution-oriented and innovative
- Thorough and pragmatic
What we offer
- Exciting development and career opportunities
- A unique opportunity to be part of Dustin's transformation journey
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- An informal culture of "win as a team" environment
- Collective agreements and other benefits
What you bring
We are to hire two Ops Engineers; we value the right mindset and personality. We think that it is important that you have worked with IT Operations and quality focus. You can work from any of our offices.
- 3 years of experience from IT Operations, application system design and quality focus
- Experience from setting requirements on systems
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, e.g. Science, Engineering or Business.
- Experience in setting and following up sustainability goals
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English, it is meritorious if you speak a Scandinavian language
Recruitment Process: We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometimes a case study test. This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on the fair data driven basis. Majority of the meetings will be through Teams, but if all participants feel comfortable with a meeting at the office - it's possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.