We are looking for our new star!
Do you like being in a changing environment working together with a team with highly skilled people with customer focus. win as a team mindset that values transparency and knowledge-sharing in a fast-growing company?
About the position
In the role as Technical Presale Specialist you will work closely with colleagues in Sales, Delivery and Operations, Together you are responsible for finding solutions to fit customer needs based on Dustin’s service catalogue and scope the solution to ensure an efficient implementation. Technical Sales Support is a quality assurance function within Services & Solutions at Dustin; therefore, you and the team have a mandate to question technology choices and commercial conditions.
To succeed in this role, you to have experience in creating and giving presentations and quotes, assist BID team in responses to Tenders and scoping solutions for project delivery.
The recruiting manager for this role is our Head of Technical Sales Support, Helena Levén. Her leadership is transparent, straight forward, and empowering.
It is part of your and the team's role to maintain a high level of competence in Dustin's product range through continuous training and certification.
What we offer
- Exciting personal development and career opportunities
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- A family atmosphere with a "win as a team" feeling
- Collective agreements and other benefits
- Close collaboration with Dustin Service Product Manager Team & Innovation Board.
- Close collaboration with leading manufacturers and opportunities for training in the latest technologies
What you bring
- 5+ years of experience in the role of presale alternative salesperson (sales specialist) in IaaS, SaaS, NaaS & Digital Workplace.
- Knowledge in M365, Azure & Cisco is an advantage.
- Great interest in learning new technologies.
- Fluent English as well as one Nordic language in speech and writing