Do you want to be a part of a newly started team at Dustin and explore new opportunities within AI-relevance and product exposure? Are you commercially driven and have experience from online visual merchandising?
We are now looking for a Digital Visual Merchandiser for Team Explore. This is a new role within Dustin, which gives the opportunity to develop the role moving forward.
You will be part of an agile team with the aim to display the right products in relevant contexts, guide our customers with our expertise and make it easier for them to find the right product. In the role you will, by experimentation and A/B-tests, explore opportunities with personalization, AI and product placement. In the agile team, led by a product owner, you will work together with an SEO expert, web analyst, UI-designer and developers.
You will also work closely with Product Managers, Specialists and Marketing to continuously optimize product exposure to drive commercial results in each market.
- Sales oriented with a commercial mindset
- Passionate about online visual merchandising and AI-relevance
- Business minded and curious
- Positive and a people person
- Analytical and with a technical interest
About the job:
Together with the agile Team Explore, you will be responsible for the digital merchandising strategy and product exposure on our websites Dustin and Dustin Home, for all our markets and customer segments.
Your role is to work actively with A/B-tests of different product recommendations and exposure strategies and continuously evaluate the merchandising strategy based on test insights. You will also optimize internal search in all markets with local teams, support product specialists with product information boosts and product managers with product views performance analysis, search trend insights and product exposure boosts. In this role you act as a bridge between the product managers, specialists, marketing and e-commerce.
What we offer:
- Exciting development and career opportunities
- A unique opportunity to be part of Dustin's transformation journey
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- An informal culture of "win as a team" environment
- Collective agreements and other benefits
What you bring:
- 1-3+ years of relevant working experience as an online/digital visual merchandiser or in a similar role within E-commerce
- Experience working in Google Analytics and Power BI
- Experience of performing A/B-tests
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Education within a relevant field is merited
- Experience working with a recommendation engine is merited
We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometime a case study test. This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on the fair data driven basis. The majority of the meetings will be through Teams, but if all participants feel comfortable with a meeting at the office - it's possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the recruiter Ellinor Alkvist by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.