Do you want to be a part of a changing company whit exciting things happening? Do you like being in the middle of the spider’s web and want to be responsible for Dustin’s delivery towards our customers?
As Manager Local Procurement you will be responsible for sourcing and procurement for parts of our Swedish customers and lead a team of 12 people. You will make sure the production is running smoothly, that the team makes the right sourcing decisions, and drive process changes and various improvements within the purchase team and the Supply Chain organization. You cooperate with other departments within Dustin to ensure the best customer experience.
Hiring Manager for the position is Christian Lundegaard, Head of Local Procurement at Dustin. His leadership can be described as open, honest and with freedom under responsibility. In the team it is important to trust and support each other and always develop together.
- Self-driven and solution oriented
- Communicative and empowering
- Collaborative and a team player
- Peoples person and relationship builder
- Analytical and organized
About the position:
As Manager Local Procurement you make sure that the production is running as it should, that orders are handled, and that the sourcing is in place. Together with your colleagues on the different markets you work towards the Supply Chain organizational vision. You manage and develop your team through coaching, training and leading them through changes. You prioritize and allocate resources to secure daily activities within the team, coach them how they should balance customers and support them in day to day tasks and challenges. You have a close collaboration with the sales organization at Dustin and communicate with vendors and other stakeholders within the purchase processes. You deliver on set goals for SLA’s, productivity, and quality, secure the purchase delivery within the purchase team and follow up on KPI’s. You also drive the work with aging stock and stock value by analyzing, reporting and follow up.
What we offer:
- Exciting individual development and career opportunities
- A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin's transformation journey
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- An informal culture with a "win as a team"-spirit
- Collective agreements and other benefits
What you bring:
- 3-5+ years of leadership experience within Supply Chain and/or sourcing
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics AX is merited
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
- Experience working in the IT-industry is merited
- Bachelor’s degree or higher within Supply Chain or Sourcing is merited
- Experience controlling a warehouse is merited
We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometime a case study test. This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on the fair data driven basis. The majority of the meetings will be through Teams, but if all participants feel comfortable with a meeting at the office - it's possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Ellinor Alkvist by email: firstname.lastname@example.org