As a Quality Responsible you will work with improving our internal efficiency and customer satisfaction by continue develop our management system. You will be responsible for the quality management system and for our ISO9001 certification. My name is Alexander Halldén and I am acting Head of Business Process Management at Dustin. I lead a team of highly skilled professionals and I am now looking for a new team member to join our interesting journey ahead.
- Excellent attention for details
- Great at breaking down complex structures and make them easy and understandable
- A data driven problem solver
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong in implementing new processes and changes in processes
About the position
You will work with improving our internal efficiency and customer satisfaction by continue develop our management system. You will be responsible for the quality management system and for our ISO9001 certifications. In the role you will drive and develop processes, set up measurements and follow up on the result together with stakeholders around Dustin. You will also initiate both internal and external audits and coordinate the work with managing identified deviations and improvement suggestions.
What we offer
- International exposure through interaction with colleagues and potential acquirements
- An inclusive team culture with “Win as a team” as motto
- Exciting personal development and career opportunity in a company in constant change
- A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin’s transformation journey
What you bring
We are looking for someone that has previous experience in managing management systems, that is good at taking the holistic perspective but also enjoys working operational when needed. If you have previous experience from working with process improvements and leading change that is a meritorious. You have a master or bachelor within Finance, Computer Science or engineering.
- 2-3 years of experience from a similar role
- MSc or BSc from relevant field e.g. Business Administration or Industrial Engineering or Finance
- You speak and write English and Swedish fluently
- Previous experience working with Management systems
- Proven track record of leading process or project initiatives.
We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometime a case study test. This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on the fair data driven basis. The majority of the meetings will be through Teams, but if all participants feel comfortable with a meeting at the office - it's possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the recruiter Titus Hessel Welin by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.