Welcome to Dustin!
Dustin is a leading online IT partner operating in the Nordic and Benelux regions. We help our customers to stay in the forefront by providing them with the right IT solution at the right time and at the right price.
Dustin is now on an existing journey where we are transforming our architectural landscape by building microservices and also moving standard systems to the cloud to increase productivity, independence and flexibility.
In the coming years, we will work on migrating most of our platforms to Azure and this is a unique opportunity to be part of shaping this transformation.
About the position:
We are looking for a motivated, unpretentious and skilled developer who has solid experience in Azure development and wants to be involved in driving, designing, implementing and then run our new cloud platform.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have vast experience in development and testing of databases and APIs in Azure.
During a typical work week, you will discuss prioritizations and goals with your team in stand-ups and planning meetings. You will also be part of designing solutions for what to build together with the lead architect as well as other colleagues. We work in cross functional teams and the team will be responsible for the solutions that are built - "you build it you run it".
In addition to the operational parts of the role you will also get the chance to participate in competence forums to support colleagues who are facing challenges.
- Curious and proactive
- Solution-oriented and innovative
- Thorough and pragmatic
What we offer:
- A learning culture with exciting development possibilities
- A unique opportunity to be part of Dustin's transformation journey
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- An informal culture of "win as a team" environment
- Collective agreements and other benefits
What you bring:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Understanding and knowledge in Azure Architecture
- Experience in building APIs and databases in Azure
- Knowledge in SQL, Python and C#
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Experience from product master systems or pricing logic domain
- Operations skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in a Scandinavian language
We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometime a case study test. This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on a fair data driven basis. Most of the meetings will be through Teams, but if all participants feel comfortable with a meeting at the office - it's possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the recruiter by email at email@example.com.