Are you ready to be a part of an exciting company that is a leading player in the market?
In the role as Business Controller at Dustin, you will belong to the team of Controllers and work closely with the business area operations. The focus of the role will be to drive the business forward through reports as well as proactive analyses with a consultative approach.
The recruiting manager for this position is Cecilia Rudeberg who is Manager - Operations Business Control at Dustin. Her leadership can be described as transparent, clear and coaching. The team at present consists of Cecilia and a Business Controller. They are working with great freedom while constantly developing together and working towards common goals.
- Analytical and data-driven
- Consultative and solution-oriented
- Structured and collaborative
- Curious and a team player
About the position
As a Business Controller, you will carry out financial planning and reporting, forecasting, identifying and conducting analyses to support the management team in the Operations business area. You will support by preparing materials for review by management within Operations. You will lead projects and implement initiatives for increased efficiency and be involved in creating business cases. It is important that you are motivated by proactively proposing and conducting strategic financial analysis to find growth and margin opportunities. In a summarized way, your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- To prepare reports and analysis and participate in the monthly Business Reviews.
- Responsible for budget and forecast work.
- To prepare and analyze KPIs and Scorecards.
- To support business operations regarding calculations.
- To plan and coordinate both long-term as well as short-term processes.
- To analyze cost development for the business area.
- To participate actively in developing processes, tools and working methods.
- To participate as an advisory party for financial issues in internal projects.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin’s transformation journey
- An inclusive team culture with “Win as a team” as motto
- International exposure through interaction with colleagues and potential acquirements
- Exciting personal development and career opportunity in a company in constant change
- Collective agreements and other benefits
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Industrial Economics or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Business Controlling.
- Proficient with Excel and have good system skills.
- Experience of working in matrix organizations.
- Good experience in budgeting, forecasting and working with KPIs.
- Fluent Swedish and English in both speech and writing.
Meritorious to have
- Experience of Supply Chain
- Experience of advisory responsibilities with the management.
We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometime a case study test. This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on a fair data driven basis. The majority of the meetings will be through Teams, but if all participants feel comfortable with a meeting at the office - it's possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the recruiter Titus Hessel Welin by email: email@example.com.