Do you want to play a key part in building Dustin and be a part of our growing business? Do you have experience working with digital marketing and want to develop as a leader in collaboration with highly qualified specialists?
As Digital Channels Manager you will lead a team of five highly skilled digital marketing specialists working within our E-commerce department. Together you ensure that Dustin stays in the forefront of market trends, new advertising opportunities, shifts in marketing technology and legal development in the digital channel area. You have a key responsibility for driving digital channel sales in close collaboration with the Product-, Pricing- and Marketing departments in the organization. You are also a part of the E-commerce management team where you are a part of setting and executing on Dustin’s overall E-commerce agenda.
Hiring manager for this position is Anna Stig, Head of Nordic E-commerce at Dustin. Her leadership builds on transparency, delegating mandate and creating engagement as well as having fun while delivering great results.
- Analytical and business oriented
- A coaching, empathic and encouraging leader
- Clear and straight-forward
- Communicative and curious
- A team player and motivator
About the position:
You lead, motivate, and develop your team of specialists to continuously drive and optimize sales results in digital channels with focus on efficiency and profitability across all Dustin’s geographical markets. Your teams primary focus is on driving sales in the paid channels but in your role, you take on the overall responsibility for coordinating, setting targets and following up on sales results in all digital channels, as well as setting the overall digital sales channel strategy & channel mix in collaboration with the team and stakeholders.
You support the team in developing more efficient ways of working and improving our cross functional processes. An important part of our success is the close collaboration within the commercial organization, and you have a key role in syncing with the Product, Price, Marketing and Supply chain teams as well as spreading key insights from the channel perspective.
Digital marketing is a fast-developing area, and you make sure to keep yourself and the team updated on trends, new formats and legal development and adjust the ways of working accordingly. You will address areas such as attribution modelling, “brandformance”, full funnel optimization, cookieless tracking and optimization strategies based on customer lifetime value, as well as develop our KPIs, forecasting methodology and MarTech stack.
What we offer:
- Exciting individual development and career opportunities
- A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin's transformation journey
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- An informal culture with a "win as a team"-spirit
- Collective agreements and other benefits
What you bring:
- 5+ years of relevant experience working with digital marketing or in a commercially driven position, preferably within E-commerce
- Documented leadership experience
- Relevant education on university level or similar
- Strong experience working with the whole Office-package and Microsoft BI
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Google Ads is merited
We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometime a case study test. This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on a fair data driven basis. The majority of the meetings will be through Teams, but if all participants feel comfortable with a meeting at the office - it's possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the recruiter Ellinor Alkvist by email firstname.lastname@example.org.