Do you have an interest in IT products, and are you good at capturing customers' interest with relevant product information and enjoy working independently in a high-performing team?
As our new Product Sales Specialist in one of our category teams , you will play an important role in our work to enable customers to find the right products to match their needs and convert them to buy but also ensure Dustin continues a successful collaboration with the customers over time. You will get the autonomy to influence our product range and future offerings through your expertise and work in the product team.
Recruiting manager for this position is Ida Nilsson. Her leadership can be described as straight forward where freedom with responsibility is key. She loves to see people grow and uses a coaching mindset to develop the team. She also thinks curiosity to try new things brings you and the team forward.
What does a Product Sales Specialist do at Dustin?
As a Product Sales Specialist, you will be given a central role in our organization and will work closely with other specialists, product managers, and the e-com and purchasing organisations. You get the opportunity to create, maintain and develop the range of products in the category in an e-com setting, as well as:
- Handle masterdata at product level for all our markets
- Link relevant accessories to drive attach sales
- Create search engine optimization (SEO) of our product content to drive traffic and inspire our customers to buy our products
- Create Dustin content with help of AI tools
- Contact with suppliers and manufacturers about products and content
- Together with other departments ensure a smooth and inspiring online purchase journey
- Be an active advisor on product-related issues for all Dustin’s operating countries
You are given continuous opportunities for development and will have a knowledgeable team around you. They all strive for a friendly and supportive culture and enjoy sharing their knowledge, reaching common goals, and connecting over a Fika.
This is what you’ll get
We believe we offer so much more than what benefits on a list can say. But you won’t know that until you join us. So, we will still want to list a few:
- 20% discount on memberships at SATS and an annual wellness allowance
- A one-time home office allowance of 3500 to buy home office equipment
- Collective Agreement, including good pension plans, parental pay, and insurance
- Employee discount for products through our Dustin web shop
- A flexible work life where we embrace the mix of working digitally and from the office
- Bring your dog! – we have an office area specifically for you and your best friend
At Dustin, we prioritize personal development and growth through individualized plans and access to our Dustin Academy, in addition to promoting a healthy lifestyle through our Dustin Movement activities.
Still curious? Read more on our career page
What you bring
We will ensure a thorough onboarding in the role, and most can be learned if you have the interest and passion to work with products. To be successful in this role, we believe you have the following:
- Experience working in an international matrix organization
- Prior roles with back office or knowledge of back-office systems
- Appreciate a developing and growing system and working environment and evolve with it.
- An interest in Tech and IT
- Good collaboration skills and team spirit to win as a team
- Comfortability writing content in English and collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders in English
We believe our colleagues are the key reason for our positive development. And we believe our development is what gives you the possibility to grow. That is why we can promise you one thing:
You keep us moving. We keep you moving.
Our Recruitment Process
We value and embrace differences in background and perspective, so even if you are not a 100% match for this role, we encourage you to apply!
We expect to take the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Competency Assessment and Cognitive Test
- Telephone screening w. Talent Acquisition Partner, Janni Wissing Nielsen
- 1st interview w. Head of Product Information, Ida Nilsson and team lead,
- 2nd interview w. a relevant stakeholder
- Starting date will be decided in agreement with the final candidate
It is our goal as a company to ensure a truly inclusive culture. We anonymize all applications and only screen based on experience, skills, a competency assessment, and a cognitive test. We do this to ensure a process without (unconscious) bias of recruiters and managers.
We screen and evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and close the job when we have the right person for the role. Therefore, we do not have an application deadline.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the talent acquisition partner, Janni Wissing Nielsen at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can read more about our steps for social equality here: https://www.dustingroup.com/en/our-focus-areas.